Monday, January 22, 2007

2nd Day Of My Blog

Hey guys. Well, it's the second day of my blog and I've been getting tons of e-mail from eager students who want a mentor to teach them the basics of web design. I feel important XD.

Also, a guy named Tim also e-maied me saying he wants to tutor me in xHTML and CSS! I couldn't believe it when I first read it. Now, I don't have to pay those over pricing coders to code my design work. I hope this works out, so I can be a self business and rise to the top!

Anyways, I just got back from school at 3:00 pm, it started at 8:30 am. Man, school was a drag. I didn't do my math homework which was about finding the size of equilateral triangles and Input Output tables. I know it sounds easy, but I wasn't paying attention, I was too busy doing trying to fall asleep.

Why might you ask? Well, I just made a cool web 2.0 blog design layout, and lots of people from http://www.talkfreelance.com/ wanted to purchase it. I was going to keep it and purchase myself some web hosting. and a domain name. So I can have a blog /portfolio of my design work and about myself :). I don't know if I should sell it or not :(. I will sell it if someone requests it for $250 :P, now that will be great :). Well, see you later America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania :)

Best Regards,
Mizan Rahman

No comments: